Monday 7 June 2010

4/6/10

That night, I was dreaming I was in London. My friends from my undergraduate came down to visit me and we were having fun around the city: dinner, walking around, chatting. It was getting late, when we saw a shop of toys. One of my friend, who was quite high that night, went towards that shop, breaks the glass and steal the toys. The alarm of shop went on and all of my friends were running away. I stayed there with my friend trying to calm him down and put the objects back. Police came immediately and saw us, and caught us. We couldn't do anything. In the policestation, me and my friend were joking and laughing out loud. It was such a long time I haven't seen him , the situation didn't really matter. We were just laughing at the situation and thinking how stupid we were and trying to catch up time.

No comments:

Post a Comment